Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Bush Okayed Leak?

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Bush Okayed Leak?

    It's on now, they are gettin' off while they can -from MSN
    WASHINGTON - Vice President Dick Cheney's former top aide told prosecutors President Bush authorized the leak of sensitive intelligence information about Iraq, according to court papers filed by prosecutors in the CIA leak case.

    The filing by Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald also describes Cheney's involvement in I. Lewis Libby's communications with the press.

    Bush leaks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bush Okayed Leak?

    Well I doubt Bush or Chenney will admit this one. But makes one think what in the world was this administration thinking if this is true. What was the political gain out of it?

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bush Okayed Leak?

    This is one I would like to be false, I'd hate to see it come down to all this guy says being the truth. If this is true we have wasted a lot of lives and cash and the Oval Office has played with National security to stay popular.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bush Okayed Leak?

    oh come on guys we all know this is the liberal media making things up for a story [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bush Okayed Leak?

    I have a hard time believing much of what he says. It could be true, and it might be something to try and make Bush and Cheney look bad. Other than a lie detector, we will probably never know for sure.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bush Okayed Leak?

    How much have we ever knew the truth about. From infamous Bay of Pigs to US troops left behind during Vietman.
    Face it they tell us what they want us to know. Other than that and a few who squell, no one will ever know for sure.
    Even then it's all up to guesses.
    Love the country and what we use to stand for. But today. Well i still love the country, but question all of our value and moral system.
    About like whom some think as a great president, which in some ways i agree. He lived off of what was done before him.
    Clinton. I did not have sex with that woman. Hmm so what today is sex.
    If you can afford the right lawyers or in the right places. You can get away with just about any thing.
    Our own leadership in government has proven that.
    Ole saying money talks. Sh** walks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •